Sharing a Passion for Dynamic Environments
We observe human behavior to measure emotional outcomes which inform an optimal blend of bespoke content and specific technology to make personal connections to “place”. Therefore connecting people to people.
For 30 years, Mark Schmitz, Founder and Creative Director of ZEBRADOG, has led experiential brand programs for sports arenas, healthcare networks, universities, and corporate headquarters nationwide. He’s a Certified Experience Economy Expert (CEEE), a founding member of the World Experience Organization, and a member of SEGD The Society for Experiential Graphic Design. He has a passion for architecture and is a longstanding board member of Taliesin Preservation.
Mark and the leadership team at ZEBRADOG are devoted advocates of experiential design. They are engaging keynote speakers, generous mentors, and thoughtful media resources.
The Leading Edge
Editor in Chief of Metropolis Magazine Avi Rajagopal talks with Founder Mark Schmitz about the experience economy and how ZEBRADOG works as an Experience Design Consultant to design signature stories into built environments. Learn how our experiential design firm taps into emotions and engages all the senses to create environments that hold attention and build brand loyalty in a world of digital noise.
ZEBRADOG fully understands how to design for the future of our Experience Economy.
Your Brand Starts With Your Identity
First impressions matter. Memorable brand experiences start with a strategically designed visual identity system. Here’s a round-up of recent clients in a wide range of industries including commercial real estate, media, non-profit, retail, and casual dining.
Embrace Milestones to Advance Your Brand Identity
Brand anniversary logos are an effective way to convey the reliability, trustworthiness, and stability that come with longevity. Learn about ZEBRADOG’s approach.
Engaging Thought Leaders
Need a New Inspirational Perspective for Your Next Event?
Founder + Creative Director
ZEBRADOG Founder and Creative Director Mark Schmitz speaks nationally on the principles of facility brand and storytelling integration to the built environment. His “Passion of Dynamic Environments” is a call for transformation, authenticity, and integrity in design.
Vice President + New Media Director
Chris Moore has a long history of project management and working closely with architectural partners. His recent presentation “Experience Design: Time Well Spent” at the AIA Aspire Conference explores the Experience Design Consultant relationship, shares collaboration tips, and features noteworthy experience designs in the AIA’s Southern Region.
VP of Marketing, Herman Miller
Grainger Professor, UW-Madison School of Business
ZEBRADOG in the Wild
AIA Aspire Southern Regional Conference
Las Vegas, NV
Spring Green, WI
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
Media & Press
- ZEBRADOG Zeroes in on Creating Environments That Speak Metropolis Magazine
- Watch The Leading Edge Interview with Mark Schmitz Metropolis Magazine
- ZEBRADOG Profile Celebrating 30 Years In Business Magazine
- Bridging UX and the Built Environment – Blaine Brownell Talks User Experience Design in Architecture. Architect, The Journal of the American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Experiential Storytellers: ZEBRADOG and the Art of Authenticity CODAworx Feature Story
- Mark Schmitz of ZEBRADOG to Receive Chamber’s 2019 “Ground Floor Award” for Small Business Leadership Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce
- At ZEBRADOG, Mark Schmitz Builds a Corporate Identity as Unique as the Company’s Name In Business Madison
- Leinenkugels: USA TODAY Top 10 Brewery Tours
- Sub-Zero: The Home Appliance Company Leaving Competitors Out in the Cold CBS Sunday Morning
- Baltusrol Golf Club: Unparalleled Championship History
- The Glen: One of Madison’s Oldest (and Now Newest) Golf Courses Reopens With Space for Golfers and Non-Golfers Alike
- Baltusrol Golf Club: Club + Resort Business #1 Top Ranked Locker Room
- Madison Design Company’s Interactive Remake of Famed Baltusrol Golf Club’s Locker Rooms Earns Top Honor
- Pitt Global Hub: Global Hub Brings the World to Students in One Bright, Engaging Space
- Fabulous Sylvee is a Testament to Family
- UW Gold Star Honor Roll Tells Stories of 903 Veterans
- Wade House Celebrates Frank Lloyd Wright’s 150th Birthday
- Livsreise: New Norwegian Heritage Center Tells Immigrant Story in Stoughton
- Duke Basketball Museum and Hall of Fame Now Open
Vision to reality.